Ukraine, Kyiv, 4, Hrushevskoho Str., Institute of Ukrainian Language, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
1. Approval of the new line-up of the Terminological Commission under TC ICSS.
2. Creation of the web-site of the Comission.
3. Reporting on the amount of work for December 2013 – April 2015:
a. Developing sections of the monograph “Slavonic Terminology of the end XX – beginning of XXI” in written; publication of the monograph;
b. Compiling a unified bibliographic reference list on Slavonic terminology of the end XX – beginning of XXI.
4. Creation of the electronic version of terminological base on the material of the bibliographic reference list on Slavonic terminology of the end XX – beginning of XXI.
5. Creation of the electronic version of the two-volume edition including translation on 14 languages “Dictionary of Slavonic Linguistic Terminology” (1977–1979) compiled by the members of the Terminological Commission of the aforementioned period.
6. Approval of the working plan on 2015–2018.